Sunday, January 6, 2013

Butternut Squash Mac n' Cheese

Meals around here have become to be an adventure. My 2 1/2 year old who used to eat everything has now become a picky eater, so every meal I am trying to figure out new exciting ways to make the same old thing and make it healthier, a person cannot live off of grilled cheese and ketchup or eggs and ketchup or pasta and bragg.

I made a huge pot of orange (squash, yam, carrot, pumpkin) soup for dinner a few nights ago so I decided to attempt this new trend of making creamy pasta sauce using butternut squash but instead I would use the soup.

Basically I just cooked up the pasta. Then heated the soup, mixed in the cooked pasta and some shredded cheese and stir it all up and serve it.

It worked it was a hit and it was so quick an easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment